Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School 2.0 Teacher Assessment/ Nets-T 2 & 3

This assignment required I use a reflection tool to asses my current level of skills in technology based on ISTE Nets-T.


I chose Net-T 3: Model Digital-Age Work and Learning


The word "tool kit" was interesting to me, and therefore I decided to look into the UDL Tech Tool Kit.


http://udltechtoolkit.wikispaces.com/

This resource offers opportunities for learners who struggle academically.  Since the material is electronic, anyone can see, read and engage for free!  This tool allows students to represent, engage and express their own thoughts and ideas academically and socially. UDL stands for Universal Design for Learning which is a set of principals that gives ALL individuals an equal opportunity to learn.  


In this tool kit are graphic organizers, literacy tools, study skill tools, research tools, audio books, math tools and additional strategies.  I really enjoyed becoming familiar with this tool kit, and look forward to using it in the classroom by making it available and known to my students.


EXAMPLE of Math Tools:



No comments:

Post a Comment